Consideration for the environment is an essential factor in the design and development of Juki industrial sewing machines. As such, sewing machines are designed to reduce noise, save energy and help prevent environmental pollution. To ensure we can carry these activities out to the best of our ability Juki has defined an Environmental Philosophy as well as an Action Plan.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Environmental Action Policy
- Prevent global warming by promoting energy-saving in all business activities and use resource efficiently by implementing the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle).
- Provide products with less environmental load by planning, researching, developing, procuring, and manufacturing with environmental influences in mind.
- Contribute to countries and regions by modifying environmental conservation activities to suit local conditions wherever Juki does business as a global company.
- Observe environmental laws and other agreed requirements, and prevent environmental pollution.
- Actively disclose environmental information.
- Raise "awareness of ecological problems" among employees through educational campaigns.